Helpful Information for Parents/Carers During Coronavirus Outbreak
Sport England have provided some useful ideas about how to stay active if you are at home. They can be accessed from their website on https://www.sportengland.org/news/how-stay-active-while-youre-home
- The Launch Project: Doing emergency packs for people self-isolating or finding it hard to get out 0161 883 3192
- Salford Assist: People in crisis who don’t have money for food or heating call 0800 694 3695
- Costcutter Eccles: Offering free delivery for elderly and vulnerable 07958241154/ 07544371341
- The Tatton: Ordsall Café. Hold the bread and butter project. Family Shopping from £7 0161 872 6011
- Go Local Whit Lane: Offering basic living packages to the elderly of Whit Lane and surrounding area. A bottle of milk, bread, toilet roll and a bottle of water. Delivered for free. 07494522674
- Iceland Salford Precinct: Open for over 65’s 9-11 on a Wednesday
- If you are down to £4 on your gas and electric pay and go. You can phone your provider and ask for a fuel voucher. You can do this twice a year and don’t have to pay it back. £40 credit will be given to you.
- If you can’t get baby formula, if you ring your local pharmacy they should be able to order you some.
Or if you look on the back of the baby formula tin some have helpline numbers and they should be able to deliver some to you. ) (I have read this one may not be true but trying isnt going to harm anyone)